Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tristan Animal print dress


I saw this when it first came out but waited for a sale. Bad move! Someone else in the office bought it at full price ($89). Oh well...


During their last 50% sale, I saw this dress in size XS still hanging there at the back of the store. It was discounted at 40% -- good enough for me. It has a unique criss-cross overlapping on the chest. Made of jersey material so it is perfect for travels as it never creases. Material is thick enough so no show-thru.

Tristan is fast becoming a favourite of mine lately. Can be pricey but the sales are worth waiting for. I do have competition from other petite shoppers since size XS and S are usually snapped up within three days of a sale. I just have to run faster!

Have you shopped at Tristan before?

2 comments:

  1. I have a few pieces from Tristan. And yes, in many of the stores, XS is gone fairly quickly. Depending on which mall, some places don't stock too many very tiny pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love this print! and you look super petite gorgeous.:)

    ReplyDelete