Saturday, August 13, 2011

An adventure to blogging

I have always been the small one in a group - short and petite. I didn't mind it but finding clothes that fit was a problem after my teens. My body is curvy whereas most teen clothes are built for smaller hips and waist. I was ecstatic when I discovered the petite blogging community. Through them, I have learned much about style and fit. I have been taking daily pictures to document different pairings of items from my closet. I thought it would be good for me to document them to see which works and which not to repeat.

I cannot promise to post regularly as I am a mom to an active eight-year old and wife with a full time job and other interests. For those who choose to continue with me on my journey, I am 5' tall and weigh 105 lbs. I measure 32-26-35. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment